Book Title: CliffsAP World History
Publisher: Cliffs Notes
Release Date: 2006-02-06
Author: Fred N Grayson
Why CliffsAP Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you need--fast!
Written by test prep specialists
About the contents:
* Test-taking tips and strategies
* Overview of the test and scoring, with information on multiple-choice questions, the document-based question, the change-over-time essay, and the comparative essay
Part I: Subject Review
* Review of the 5 historical periods covered on the test
* Sample multiple-choice questions with answers and explanations
Part II: AP World History Practice Tests
* 3 full-length practice tests with answers and explanations
*AP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
AP Test Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes?
An American BookWorks Corporation Project
Contributors: Todd Carney, PhD; Charles A. Desnoyers, PhD; Philip C. DiMare, PhD; James Godwin, PhD; Shawndra Holderby, Phd; Kathryn Jasper, MA; David Meier, PhD; Judith-Rae Ross, PhD; and Ryan Wilkinson, BA
More than Notes!
CliffsAP? CliffsComplete? CliffsQuickReview? CliffsTestPrep? CliffsStudySolver