Book Title: Start Your Business on a Ramen Noodle Budget: 12 Lessons on Becoming a Young Entrepreneur When You are Broke!
Author: Felecia Hatcher-Pearson
You don't need millions of dollars to get your business idea off the ground, but you do need to START, with what you have and where you probably are financially-on a Ramen Noodle budget! Think about it: Ramen Noodles are one of the cheapest meals on the planet, but when you get creative and add ingredients you have at your fingertips, you can transform it from an inexpensive meal from your college "glory days" into a "grown-up" gourmet meal. So, if you can get creative with Ramen Noodles, you can get creative with limited resources and overcome any roadblocks to starting your own business. You know you have what it takes to launch a startup. It's time to harness that gritty scrappiness, tap into your network to gather the resources you need to launch your business, and stand out-even with limited funds.Start Your Business on a Ramen Noodle Budget
will show you how to:
- Leverage your limited resources and create your own opportunities
- Set unrealistic goals, with 5 key strategies-including when and why your goals should self-destruct!
- "Steal from celebrities" and become a media darling-and get tons of free press and social media mentions
- Dig deep, create a unique niche, and become a major disruptor
- Start the business you've been dreaming about!
Nothing in this book is dry and boring because the secret is in the sauce. The quick-reading, highly informative chapters include such fun titles as
- "Carpe Noodle" (focuses on doing daily tasks that scare the crap out of you)
- "Stretching the Noodle" (how to uncover and leverage the resources around you so that you can grow with limited funding)
- "Beware of the Drunken Noodle" (how to escape the research trap so you can get straight to experimenting and testing your idea)
- "No One Wants a Boring Noodle" (get comfortable with being uncomfortable, build a niche, create an experience, and get the media fawning over your business!)
- "Every Noodle Has a Story" (craft a compelling story that engages)
- AND MORE!
Everything you need to get your business going on that Ramen Noodle Budget!