Book Title: The Driving Book: Everything New Drivers Need to Know but Don't Know to Ask
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Author: Karen Gravelle
- The Manual to Manhood: How to Cook the Perfect Steak, Change a Tire, Impress a Girl & 97 Other Skills You Need to Survive
- 97 Things to Do Before You Finish High School
- DMV Test Practice Driving Questions
- The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make: A Guide for Teens
- The Guy's Guide to God, Girls, and the Phone in Your Pocket: 101 Real-World Tips for Teenaged Guys
- Gas Clutch Socks Unisex Funny Gag Gift for JDM Fans, Auto, Car Enthusiasts (Black)
- Grow the F*ck Up - White Elephant & Yankee Swap gift, gag gift for men, birthday gift for him, novelty book, Secret Santa exchange, teenage & young adult how-to, high school & college graduation gift
- Womens Retro Vintage 2003 T-Shirt 15 yrs old Bday 15th Birthday Tee Medium Dark Heather
- Teens Cook: How to Cook What You Want to Eat
- Crash-Proof Your Kids: Make Your Teen a Safer, Smarter Driver
Even after taking Driver's Ed and passing that dreaded road test, there are so many things new drivers need to learn about the practical aspects of driving that will only come from experience. Handing over the keys is a traumatic rite of passage for parents, and they will sleep better knowing that The Driving Book is in their teens' glove compartments. Covering virtually every scenario a new driver may face, from changing a tire to negotiating privileges with parents to handling a car in bad weather, Karen Gravelle helps teen drivers navigate through tricky new territory―on the road and at home.
This reissue features updated information for today's tech-savvy teen drivers.