Book Title: Perform Your Best on the Bar Exam Performance Test (MPT): Train to Finish the MPT in 90 Minutes, Like a Sport(TM)
Publisher: BarWrite® Press
Author: Mary Campbell Gallagher
In Perform Your Best on the Bar Exam Performance Test (MPT)
you will learn to target the grading points the graders actually use to grade the MPT,
so you can raise your bar exam score without knowing more law:
- How to get more points by responding precisely to the Partner Memo,
- How to get more points by crafting powerful topic headings,
- How to get more points by maximizing your research.
You will learn Dr. Gallagher's unique time-saving MPT-Matrix(TM) graphic system for noting research on the MPT quickly on one sheet of paper
, cutting note-taking, saving time, and giving you a blueprint for rapid drafting.
- Plus twelve (12) actual MPT tasks, as released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE), including a range of difficulty and a variety of formats,
- 12 sample answers,
- 12 analytic notes on those tasks, and
- 12 Graders Point Sheets.
- Plus simple templates for briefs, memos, and letters.