Book Title: Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 3: Common Core Multiple Choice (3rd Grade) 2017 Edition
Publisher: Argo Brothers Inc
Author: Argo Brothers
- Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 3 2017 Edition: Common Core Free Response (3rd Grade)
- Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 2: Common Core Multiple Choice (2nd Grade) 2017 Edition
- Common Core Math Workbook, Grade 4: Multiple Choice, Daily Math Practice Grade 4
- Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 5: Common Core Multiple Choice (5th Grade) 2017 Edition
- Scholastic Success with Reading Comprehension, Grade 3
- Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 6: Common Core Math Multiple Choice, Daily Math Practice Grade 6 (2017 Edition)
- Common Core Math 4 Today, Grade 3: Daily Skill Practice (Common Core 4 Today)
- Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 2: Common Core Free Response (2nd Grade) 2017 Edition
- Common Core Math Workbook, Grade 4: Free Response, Daily Math Practice Grade 4
- NEW YORK TEST PREP Common Core ELA Practice Workbook Grade 3: Preparation for the New York Common Core English Language Arts Test
This book is your comprehensive workbook for 3rd Grade Common Core Math.
By practicing and mastering this entire workbook, your child will become very familiar and comfortable with the state math exam and common core standards. This 3rd Grade Common Core Math Workbook (Multiple Choice) includes:
• 20 Weeks of Daily Multiple Choice Practice
• Weekly Assessments
• State Aligned Common Core Curriculum
• End of Year Assessment
• Detailed Video Answer Explanations to all questions in the workbook
For practice with Free Response questions, be sure to check out Part II of our workbook titled:
Argo Brothers Math Workbook, Grade 3: Common Core Free Response (3rd Grade) 2017 Edition
Each question is labeled with the specific common core standard so both parents and teachers can use this workbook for their student(s). This workbook takes the Common Core State Standards and divides them up among 20 weeks. By working on these problems on a daily basis, students will be able to (1) find any deficiencies in their understanding and/or practice of math and (2) have small successes each day that will build competence and confidence in their abilities.
We know the common core can be challenging. For that reason we have decided to provide detailed video explanations to each math question. If your child is having trouble with any questions, you can easily access our video explanations where an instructor will show the student how to get the correct answer.
We strongly recommend watching the videos as it will reinforce the fundamental concepts. Please note, scrap paper may be necessary while using this workbook so that the student has sufficient space to show their work.